Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Clueless Stage

Capricorn


"You aren't totally sure how you're making so much progress today, but you don't care -- you just want to keep at it!"

I'm not a fanatic, nor do I plan to integrate astrology into my medical practice, but sometimes, the daily sums up what's going on. I am TOTALLY unsure about the progress of the past few days. Funny thing is, almost everyone is feeling it and I'm beginning to believe that it is a part of the process of "conversion" from image discomfort with a mass of information, to moderate comfort. Like the birthing process, there is a sort of migration "down the tube" to the light with repetition, review, lectures, reading etc. Just keeping at it, even in the face of total clueless-ness is key. I don't care about the lack of feeling comfortable with block #3 content, but I do care about the outcome. I pray each day for the eureka experience to come...hopefully just before I walk into the exam.