Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Disclaimer

I am totally responsible for my opinions and those expressed here. I have been made aware that some people may be offended for others whom I've referred to. While I understand that, I hope nothing is construed as a personal attack..it's not. But I recognize that there are people who invest their identity, reason for being and value from the opinions of others, and what they do for a living. I'm sorry for their perspectives and essential insanity, but I don't share that belief. So whatever I express is about me, not about them. If you get that, you get me, and understand my musings.

Statements made and opinions expressed on this blog are strictly those of the author and not other entity. Frankly no other entity would claim them or me for Na na na na na...that matter.  No other entity, other than those unfortunate souls who have chosen to read this blog review, approve, or endorse the contents nor it the content monitored by anyone who has the power to do anything about it.  I am quite sure that it will be read if necessary to investigate alleged violations of policies, federal, state, or local laws, or the rights of other persons, including my own. I don't think everyone has the duty to agree, but hopefully everyone supports my right to express. I encourage real freedom.  If you don't support my right to express and only like reading things you agree with, stop reading this blog and find another one closer to your liking. Please.