Monday, December 15, 2008

Ye, I walk...

imageHere they are...FINALS at last. The culmination of another term of trying desperately to eat those 5 pancakes a day, EVERYDAY for almost 4 months. I have to admit, I tried and most days succeeded to do just that, but near the end, I am sick of pancakes and hopeful I can regurgitate enough of them to make the grade and earn the ticket to come back next term for more of the same. I know more about enzymes than anyone would care or want to know. I am filled with how many ways you can be "sick" from failed chemicals in the body. I think the term killed one or two of my chemicals. So off to the exam I go, hopeful, skeptical, joyful, tiredful, faithful, fearful...Ye, I walk thru the valley, in the shadow of the Quill, fearing no evil, but damn sure scared to death of missing a body part after this.