Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deux "Pau", Una Mas

Ok, so I'm really confused between Hawaiian, French and Spanglish. Consider it part of the environment contribution to my breeding. But the sentiment should shine clear....2 down, one to go. Did ok on Physio, as confused as it was with multiple instructors, not really image knowing what the other was doing. I have to credit the course director who was last minute tasked to keep the "stooges" in line and keep it all together. For the most part, it did stay together. A yeoman's job under the circumstances. And we actually learned a bit of physiology. Yet there were gaping holes left in the wake...missing elements that would be nice to know in the ER.  The good thing about missing elements is we'll get more in the coming terms. I'm not worried, and seemingly worry less and less as I progress.

Sunset Over the Caribe...Never gets tiring! So onward to the last one, putting a close on another term in the stair-step process of medical education. One more layer in the "cake".  Soon the details for actually bugging out of this tropical paradise will consume what little brain power I have left...at least for a few weeks.