Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I'm leaving the study hall now, and it's tomorrow. Happy Father's Day to my wonderful father, and my child's granddad! I can't tell  you what your support has meant to me. And thanks to my Mom and Dad for staying together all these years. You've shown and demonstrated the meaning of commitment to each other and your family.

And Happy Father's Day to my wonderful daughter...who makes Fathers Day what it is...a magnificent reminderInfantKJ of those first hours I held her, and realized how precious life was. If I never spoke to her again (and that isn't likely), Father's Day would be a wonderful reminder of that amazing miracle and all the moments that have touched me about her since. Those thoughts help to fuel my studies and passions now.

"Anyone can be a father...it takes something special to be a dad." - Anonymous

I've made a lot of mistakes, but that wasn't one of them. I hope I've been a good "dad". I guess only time will tell.