Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dr. Pepper, Paging Dr. Pepper

I'm a pepper. Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

I'm not only a pepper, but I'm going to be Dr. Pepper!

image

I love pancakes, in moderation. One of my fave places to go at home is a pancake house I love. I heard a great analogy the other day (actually a You Tube Video) about medical school being like eating five pancakes a day, everyday. Some days you don't feel much like pancakes, but you have to eat them so you save them for tomorrow...and then you have to eat 10....and so on. The only problem is how many people can eat 5 pancakes a day, everyday?

pancakes

Last push for exams. I'll never be ready. I've tried to eat my 5 pancakes a day, everyday for the term, and I'm barely able to swallow any more. I know I'll have to regurgitate all the pancakes I've eaten since the last exams next week, but I don't think they'll all come back. We'll see. Needless to say, I'm a little sick of eating pancakes.