Friday, April 4, 2008

Planning

"The trouble with many plans is that they are based on the way things are now. To be successful, your personal plan must focus on what you want, not what you have." -- Nido Qubein

Almost 6 weeks and I'll be leaving for school. I'm scared shirtless, but really excited about finally doing this. I can't imagine doing anything else at this point in my life. My 5 year plan is solid and I just have to do the daily work to get there.

It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. - Lena Horne

I'm going to love it though...and I know it. I've been given a second chance of sorts, and I'm so happy about the prospects. I'll miss people I love, but I'll stay in close touch with them. They know I love them...no matter where I am.

"Where will you be in five years? Develop a plan, and then activate that plan to put yourself where you want to be in five years. Be sure to update your five-year plan at least annually in order to stay ahead of the game." --
Tom Hopkins

"When schemes are laid in advance, it is surprising how often the circumstances will fit in with them." --
Sir William Osler