Thursday, November 19, 2009

Missing It Already

I know I'm going to miss this experience at some level. I've enjoyed the overall environment and the people. This was a good choice, and I'm sure, heralds a wonderful future to the last part of my life. The learning has been wonderful, albeit difficult at times. The living has been challenging, while still inspiring.

image Most of all I'll miss the natural beauty. It's part of my  soul, even before I got here, that I'm connected with nature around me. I love the water and the land. I appreciate it all. Best of all, it has been my sanity when there seemed to be none left. It's been my balance when the imbalances piled up. And I know, someday soon, I'll know how much I miss being imagehere despite roaming animals, water shortages, absence of real culture or burgers, the mosquitos...

At some point we have to slow down, take stock and ready for the next day. That's what I've done here, and I hope that I can continue that work no matter what or who is around me.