Monday, September 12, 2011

Furiously Filling Fat Full Fast

I am so full of knowledge at this point, I'm afraid to learn anything new for fear that it will force something out that I might need later for exams, practice or human conversation. I don't think there is any room possible for any more. I'm almost completely full.

image

And just in time too. Nearly done with this phase of study and the next exam coming soon. It's anticipation and future relieve rolled into a tight package of anxiety. The ultimate performance anxiety.

I've met some interesting folks these past weeks of intensive study; all on the same mission. We all have our strategies for success and they couldn't be more different from each other. But the ultimate goal is the same. Fill up just enough to not push anything out the other side of our brains and promptly regurgitate what we know or think we know at the appropriate time, in the appropriate exam moment so we can onward to the next "Step".

I pray for no leakage of any vital information, including my name.