Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wonderful State of Mind

The waning moments before finals for this term are upon us. Hard to believe I've been here almost a year already, but it has really flown by. When I contemplate where I am today compared to a year ago, I'm sure glad I took that leap of faith into the abyss and thank my family and friends for their support.

It's not been without it's moments, and it's not been the easiest thing I've done in my life, but overall this was a great decision, and I love where it's going. Break in a short bit will be welcomed, but I'm looking forward to coming back and finishing up this part of the process and heading toward national boards part 1.

And, I got a chocolate bunny this past week that I just ate for breakfast...so everything looks wonderful from the buzz of chocolate, caffeine, and sugar

image