Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Can See the Light

angel

We have been BLESSED and visited by the angel of healthcare!! OMG...the arrival of new prof of pathology, and experiencing his first lecture left me in awe, breathless and energized. He's sooooo GOOD!! Just when you think things can't get any worse, they get better. And I don't know who is responsible for getting him here, but we are so grateful for this breath of intellectual, teaching and professorial fresh air. In the words of an administrator, we move from embarrassment to the light.

Whew!! It's about time! We really needed this.

Only 2 weeks until finals and then a needed break for home. I'm so going to enjoy this one after this last assault. Can't wait to see everyone, eat my fave foods and ready my brain for summer term. And after today, I'm actually looking forward to summer term. That's a great feeling.