Monday, December 15, 2008

Physically Impossible

Although I did find a Jello shooter by the name, the laws imageof physics make it impossible. Nothing...no entity on earth, can both SUCK and BLOW at the same time. The laws of nature and physics prevent both ingress and egress of air from any container of space at the same time. I believe that I have found the exception in biochemistry. 

This final, just recently put into my rear view mirror, and this class...while amazingly interesting, both sucked imageand blew. But I passed. Any addition of points for thrown out lousy questions, typos, English transliterations from Hindi, or pedantic miniscule details will be gravy but likely won't boost me over the threshold to the next highest grade. I have "passed" and in the new world of "pass/fail" this is the good side of the equation.

I actually liked this class, the content, and the instructor, but the content of this class must have been what Dr. Eugene Stead was thinking about when he noted how much "time and effort wasted" in teaching future physicians. If he were alive I'd call him to validate that. So much time spent on the effort.

I have passed though and won't have to tackle this aberrancy of physics again. I can safely state too that I will not in any immediate future run a biochemistry research facility. Thanks to God!

------------------------

"One act of pure love in saving life is greater than spending the whole of one’s time in religious offerings to the gods." - -Dhammapada